Contact Jill by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are interested in.
The Field QA/QC Coordinator will create, supervise and maintain quality management policies and procedures by project standard requirements. The Field QA / QC Coordinator will ensure the adherence to project specific specs and assist in coordinating the daily operational activities, to maintain and develop agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors in-house installation teams as well as subcontract actions for contract compliance, monitors risk and contributes suggestions for risk mitigation
- Facilitates a culture of continuous process improvement among management team, providing resources and collaborating to implement processes that are streamlined and compliant
- Prepares and provides reports to management and customer on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Building consensus among subject matter experts
- Harmonizing documentation across groups
- Document control including document management systems
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Be able to deliver reports orally and written in an objective and persuasive manner
- Have the ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts
- Be good at building relationships and can influence effectively
- Be a self-starter who manages their own time and seeks to add value to their function
- Be knowledgeable of the construction industry or experience within a project based organization
- Prepare QA plans for various field construction activities
- Conduct quality assurance inspections
- Perform quality audits of on‐site construction activities
- Perform quality assurance of fabricators as required
- Conduct regular meetings with senior members of the project and others to ensure effective communication and transparency
- Conduct regular meetings with project stake holders to discuss project quality issues
- Inspect and audit QC activities including those of subcontractors in the field
Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, communicates decisions to others.
Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of
Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
Experience & Skills
· Experience in writing reports and policies
· Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
· Proficient in MS Office;
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical, Construction Management
Duties and responsibilities would be completed in the field job sites.
While performing the duties of this job:
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.