Contact Jill by email: email@example.com with the position you are interested in.
To develop a base knowledge of construction management activities as it relates to themed entertainment. Intern will be embedded in an active project team. The operations internship program is designed to cultivate future employment within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the project team with day to day activities.
- Participate in various project team meetings to gain understanding of project status.
- Assist in the document control for project.
- Take meeting minutes to record necessary items.
- Input change requests.
- Support all departments with miscellaneous as needed.
- Assist with processing internal and client RFIs.
- Track internal drawings packages and download external drawing transmittals.
- Assist in tracking elements through the shop.
- Handle client approvals on project elements through various stages.
- Assist in resolving issues as they arise in order to continue fabrication process.
- Support the assembly of work orders.
- Assist in entering time for payroll processing for on-site personnel.
- Productivity tracking and schedule updates.
- Initiate and track material orders from superintendents.
Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, uses computers to improve productivity.
Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development
Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow
Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere
Experience & Skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
· Proficiency primarily in Windows based computer software
· Can apply construction management knowledge and practices dependably and efficiently
- Currently enrolled and/or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Architecture or Construction related fields
- High School Diploma/GED
Duties and responsibilities would be completed in our main office. Travel occurrence depends on location of project and its duration.
While performing the duties of this job:
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.