Contact Jill by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are interested in.
The Rockwork Estimator is responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project as it relates to Rockwork.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete detailed bids and presentation documents
- Compiling and requesting standard proposal/bid materials
- Generate value-engineering ideas for bids
- Preparing request for proposals/quotes for specific bid items
- Calling/emailing vendors for quotes, qualifications, other information
- Assembling final proposals and bids for submission
- Review bid requirements thoroughly and asks follow-up questions
- Bid documents are turned over to the Project Managers organized and complete
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, uses computers to improve productivity.
- Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, manages time well.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Engineering or Construction related fields
Duties and responsibilities would be completed in our main office. May require travel up to 25%
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.